Year Group Fees Per Term Infants: Reception to Year 2 £3,930.00 Juniors: Lower I to Upper II (Year 3 to Year 6) £4,820.00
Year Group Fees Per Term Seniors: Lower Seniors (Year 7 – Year 8) £5,350.00 Upper Seniors (Year 9 – Year 11) £5,400.00
Fees Cover the following:
- Mid morning drinks and fruit, and snack tea as required
- Wraparound Care from 7.30am to 6.00pm
- The majority of activities in the after school programme of sports and arts
- Food Technology ingredients
- Exam Fees
A deposit of £500 is payable on registration. Of this, £250 will contribute to the first term’s fees and is non refundable; the balance of £250 will be returned on completion of your child’s education with us.
10% reduction for the second child.
15% reduction for the third child.
20% reduction for the fourth child.
There are three options for payment of school fees:
- Payment in full on the first day of the term is the favoured method of payment.
- One year’s advance payment, in which case a discount tracking the Bank of England base rate to the nearest full percentage point, will be given. Currently, this is set at 3% for this academic year.
- Payment in 10 equal instalments over the course of the school year, starting in September.
In This Section
“Beech Hall School makes an effort to understand and support its pupils like no other school I have ever encountered.”
Beech Hall School Parent – Summer ’23