What is the BHPA?
The BHPA is the Beech Hall Parents’ Association. We are a very active, busy and friendly group made up of parents and staff, who meet approximately once a month during term time. Parents and guardians automatically become a member of the Association when their child attends Beech Hall School or Nursery. Our role within the School is threefold:
- to enable parents to get to know one another through social gatherings;
- to raise funds to enhance both the academic and sporting facilities of the School
- and, most importantly, to have fun in doing so!
Past fundraising projects
Fundraising over the past few years, has enabled us to purchase the following for the School:
- Outdoor play equipment for the Infant & Junior Departments
- Sewing Machines for the Art Department
- Forest School Teacher Training and Equipment
- A Chicken Run
- Numicon Maths Resource
- An Arctic Cabin (affectionately known as the Beech House)
- Gardening Club Equipment
- A Woodturning Lathe
- Picnic Benches
- Christmas Party Entertainment for the Whole School
- The Playground & Nursery Outdoor Area Refurbishment
The Association also look to sponsor activities which will broaden the children’s education and experience at Beech Hall School & Nursery during the Academic Year.
In This Section
“Beech Hall is a fantastic place of learning that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. I wish I was a child again so I could also benefit from its incredible offering! “
Beech Hall School Parent – Summer ’23